Saturday, April 4, 2009

Two true gentlemen



Hello All,

I'm very lucky to have many special men in my life......no, this is not a Jerry Springer episode. My men have four legs and the most goregous manes and tails you have ever seen.

I love to spend quality time with Lakota; who is my little prankster and Chester who has a heart of gold and mane of golden curls. But, the fella who has my equine heart is Cinnamon River.


Cinnamon River is a real gentleman. He always looks out for the sweet girls (jennies) making sure they have their share of hay at feeding time. He is quick with a nuzzle when you walk up to him and will lay his sweet head on my shoulder. His eyes are soft and his actions are smooth. Riding Cinnamon River is a real treat with his smooth gait and his attentive personality.

The day the above photo was taken the real man in my life; my better half, confidant, lover, partner and friend, Hank, bundled up to brave the 60 mph Texas winds. Just like Cinnamon River he is a true gentleman. How lucky can a girl be?

Hugs,
Angie