Thursday, July 22, 2010

Chester and I visit a race track

Hello All, 
Chester, my stallion, a good friend, his beautiful paint QH who lives up to her name, Big Booty Judy and I went to a new place that is having barrel races.  The interesting thing about this place which is called, Double Nickel, is that it has a race track around it. 

So we decided to walk on the track and he decides to "breeze" Judy meantime Chester and I are just enjoying the evening breeze and walk straight towards a cute little jockey on a horse with legs that are taller than Chester and I put to together. Wow, and he was flying right towards like something out of Star Wars.I wasn't sure how Chester would react with a horse "flying" by him by and admit my heart started beating, yes, a part of me was a bit worried he take off and try to catch them but he did great.  Just kept walking forward and showing off his curls{:>

He did make sure and try to let the ladies know his name when they asked but now I only have to say in a deep voice, "no sir" and he stops and looks the other way{:>


Angie and my Curly Chester man