Monday, August 24, 2009

Milestones of Life

Hello All,
Yes, the milestones of life are catching up with me. I see all my friends posting photos of their little ones going back to school and how bittersweet it is. So here is my baby, Nicholas, who is approximately 5'7" going into his Junior year of high school. I talked with him a few minutes ago about his first day at school and it was something like this: what's you're first class of the day?....math....Ok do you like the teacher?...yeah....Ok, what's the last class of the day?...English. Great what's the teachers's name? Kerr......Ok, do you have everything you need, school supplies, etc for tomorrow? Yeah.

So my sweet little man who was once so bubbly has turned into a mono-conversationalist. Hank read somewhere that kids are like Venus Fly-Traps when they become teenagers. We, as parents just have be ready for them when they open up.

Angie and her handsome one, Nicky